News / Blog
If you wish to participate in our debates, find the themes that are important to us or just learn the latest news from IGO, this section is for you!
- EDF has developed a platform to help the decision in the field of urban planning
Use Case Smart City - 3D EDF Platform for urban planning
EDF has developed an urban simulation tool to support decision that combines and plans the actions ob buildings, equipment, renewable energy, energy networks, mobility. For that, EDF relies on IGO to develop the 3D interface.
- The testimony of Yann- Vari Lecuyer, assistant director of services of the city of Cannes, on the uses of 3D
The deputy director of the services of the city of Cannes demonstrates the uses of 3D
Read the testimony of Yann-Vari LECUYER, deputy director of the services of the city of Cannes that uses 3D for urban planning of the territory.
- Use case of 3D applied to the management of railway infrastructure
Use Case Infra - IGO implements a 3D platform for unifying SNCF Réseau
As part of its development projects and rail infrastructure constructions, SNCF Réseau has wanted to implement a 3D solution for federating topo data, digital data of projects and infrastucture and clouds drones points, to analysis them, internally share them with an intuitive and powerful tool.
- Nice 4th World Smart Cities 2015 uses 3D IGO tools in Urban Environmental Monitoring
Nice, 4th World Smart City, uses 3D IGO
Nice, 4th World Smart City, uses 3D IGO solutions in its "Smart City" experiments. Learn more...
- Use case of 3D applied to the management of Vinci Autoroutes infrastructure data
Use case of 3D for highways development
Or how Vinci Autoroutes (ASF ) uses the IGO solution daily, as part of management operations to 2x3 lanes of the A63 and A61 highways.
- How Predict Services relies on IGO to optimize flood risk management
Use Case Risk Management - Predict Services
Or how Predict Services relies on solutions from IGO to prevent and manage risk Flood.
- IGOWebGL the first 3D web platform without plug-in
IGOWebGL the first 3D web platform without plug-in
View all your territory in 3D directly in your browser without plug-in!
- Monaco uses 3D to meet their prospective needs and urban development
Monaco in 3D: the digital city
In an unprecedented precision, the digital model of Monaco reproduced in 3D the infrastructure and buildings of the city. The exceptional territory and the requirement of the Principality have made this project one of the most innovative and ambitious in Europe today.
- How the city of Cannes manages its data map in 3D with IGO solutions
Use Case Smart City - City of Cannes
Since 2014, the city of Cannes draws on IGO solutions to manage and disseminate the 3D model of the city of Cannes in connection with GIS.