Our Smart 3D Territories solutions: assistance to development of territories and cities
3D solutions for the development of local authorities and the Smart City
Digital models, web portals, 3D collaborative platforms, mobile applications for decision and communication support
How to improve the services and attractiveness of a territory?
Innovative and ergonomic collaborative tools to share the challenges of a large territory
The point of view of elected officials and mayor
The challenges are many: "How I communicate, how I improve the dialogue with my constituents, how I develop and improve the services on my territory, its attractiveness, the quality of the living environment or its safety, how I realize a renovation and an urban expansion with the support of all on time, how I develop the eco-neighborhood and ecomobility, how I manage the energy transition."
You must thus share information, communicate, simulate and decide.
3D visualization of the territory and projects, geographic information with the 3D model of the city promotes the understanding of the issues, improves access to information and the development of digital services.
Innovative collaborative tools, intuitive and ergonomic provided by IGO allow citizen ascent, the dialogue with the constituents.
IGO solutions enable:
- a global approach to better understand the interactions between various development projects
- a unique interface to federate all the services and information
- a simple access for a grip by policy makers and the support of all
Tools for economic development
3D is a powerful tool for territorial marketing and enhancement of the territory and projects.IGO provides interactive tools of great simplicity suitable for various uses:
- conferences across last generation 4k touch screens and stereo vision
- marketer "on the ground " with a 3D interface running on tablets and Smartphones to enhance the territory's attractiveness everywhere
A support to decision and communication for technical services
In transport services, urban planning, sustainable environment (pollution, noise and electromagnetic pollution, green space, natural and technological risks ), IGO solutions are used by technical services from the communities directly or integrated in business solutions (land, PLU, network management, .. ):
- deciding, sharing urban planning, understanding how to invest, allocating and optimizing over time the costs of the expenses relating
- simulate the risk and raise awareness of the general public
- understand the issues related to public transport scheme
- studying and comparing renewable energy initiatives ...
- communicating, informing on the quality of the living environment
Interoperable open solutions with GIS community
Perfectly integrated into the IT architecture in place in the community, they are compatible with the GIS market standard , simple to implement and handling : 3D without excessive material and human cost. An IT manager or Geomatics is rapidly autonomous to manage and develop the 3D in services and with partners.Our solutions are:
- agnostics adapting to the existing IT architecture
- collaborative and interoperable with the respects of norms and standards ( BDD Geospatial , GIS)
- simple and ergonomic: a unique interface handled by all
- scalable independently
- federating data and information without any limit in territorial size, accuracy and amount of data , " big data 3D"
- innovative and "premium" to the state of the art for a report service/investment optimal
Autonomy / Scalability
Quality of service